Major task and responsibilities:
- Knowledge about commercials
- Review and provide recommendations to junior members of our team when needed
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients/vendors/clients/bank through ongoing communication and exceptional service
- Independent preparation of Monthly balance sheet.
- Coordinate with bank and parties
- Review of monthly performance
- Preparation of Budgets/Planning
- Review of systems
- Cost Control and MIS Reporting
- Voucher scrutiny.
- To manage accounts payable.
- Compliance related to TDS, GST and RERA.
- Preparation of financial statement
- Consolidation of accounts
- Handling Internal Audit & Statutory Audit.
- Assisting in preparation of annual report.
- Assisting in preparation of Tax Audit report.
- Any other task as and when assigned by seniors & management.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- CA certification required / CA Inter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in public accounting
- Strong knowledge of Tally Erp9, MS Office.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and analytical skills
Salary: 12 to 15 lpa
Experience: 5 to 7 years