Qualification: B Com (First Class), Inter CA
Experience: Min 7 – 10 Yrs Plus From manufacturing sector preferred
Location: Mulund HO
Candidate Location: Mulund, Bhandup, Thane. (Preferable Nearby Mulund)
Imp: Candidate in past shouldn’t be changing jobs frequently. Min 3-4 years stability in previous jobs required. Immediate joining preferred. Email drafting and appropriate communication skills.
Software knowledge: Tally, Excel and good at learning softwares.
Should be able to learn and implement various software’s and bring about modification in tally including at masters level as required. Good at excel.
- Knowledge of Finalization of accounts.
- Knowledge of Monthly and yearly books closing entries
- Preparation of MIS reports required by management and providing support in preparing monthly and annual financial data for management.
- Verification of Ledgers, Provisions, Expense Payables and general accounts for errors and rectification.
- Coordinating with various Auditors independently and solving their queries.
- Coordinating with the team for completion of statutory/tax audit, assessments.
- Calculation and verification of tax on salary of employees and verification of related documents.
- RICO of major debtors and creditors and coordinating with them and getting the differences resolved.
- Verification of stock and major material at factory and coordinating with team at factory and ensuring timely completion of work by factory team.
- Knowledge of TDS and should be able to file ETDS Returns including Salary TDS returns, Rectification of TDS Returns if required.
- Verification of monthly TDS and TCS Liability and providing the amount to be paid to Finance Dept.
- Knowledge of Preparation and filing of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B, RICO of 2B, Annual RICO,
- E Invoicing of Credit Notes, Debit Notes, Discount Notes, Sales Return etc.
- Getting entries rectified by supplier where GST credit is not appearing.
- Knowledge of GST, MVAT, CST filings & excise tax, service tax matters and various laws ( in case of assessment).
- Maintaining Personal Balance Sheet of group individuals and handling Investments matters.
- Knowledge of MF and Equity Investment, booking of Shares sale purchase contract notes,
- Capital Gains and Personal Income Tax.