Department & Location: Admin / Mulund, Mumbai
Qualification: Graduate – Engineering / MBA
Experience: 2 – 6 Yrs.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth.
- To schedule meetings and manage calendar
- Time management
- Sales Report and handling the sales team on behalf of MD.
- Getting various reports for different departments and collating the same.
- Follow –ups
- Close connect with factory on day to day basis.
- Any of the task assigned by MD.
- Assisting HR in Talent Hunt
- Ready to adapt and change
- Maintain positive work culture
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and holding responsibility for effective lead generation.
- Maintain a calendar – arrange, coordinate and prioritize.
- Answer executive calls
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Drive targets and collection by improving communication through emails, meetings, calls
- Establish a relationship with clients and provide a high standard of customer service continually
- Constantly support and handhold customers for all inquiries, payments, complaints, rejections, technical queries, etc
- Good personality
- Comunication skills
- Common sense
- Travelling would be part of this job.
- Age: Between 22 to 30 years
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Share CV at email@example.com